koja si zivotinja?

Ovdje spadaju teme koje se ne mogu svrstati u ostale forume. SVE privatne prepiske i dogovore vodite u podforumu dnevna soba.
hops
Spol/rod: žensko

koja si zivotinja?

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 13:54

stvar je jednostavna, (cak mislim da je bila nekada neka slicna tema...ali ne mogu ju naci) na koju zivotinju licite?
i dal mozete svakom covjeku "dodijeliti" neku zivotinju?
recimo ovo:
slika
nekada je vizulani dojam jaci od karakternog.
nekada je vidljivo iz aviona (vidi sliku gore).
mene svakodnevno okruzuju dvije vjeverice i jedan hrcak (koji lici na inkasatora, malo obratna filozofija, ali i to je prihvatljivo).
Zadnja izmjena: hops, dana/u 12 srp 2012 14:01, ukupno mijenjano 2 puta.

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Re: koja si zivotinja?

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 13:55

ne vidim sliku! :roll:
mogu! svima mogu dodijeliti životinju...

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 13:56

pa koja si ti zivotinja?

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 12 srp 2012 13:57

karakterno na mačku (lijena, svojeglava, maza, volim jest i da ne moram ić u šetnju za pišat nego da mi je blizu) a vizualno na nekog albino dabra :D
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

LittleRedRidingHood
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 12 srp 2012 13:57

nema slike phos! jako cesto usporedujem ljude sa zivotinjama i to ne samo zbog izgleda nego i osobina! a ja...ja sam svizac! :gigglenod:
I motali smo u vodi moju dušu na njenu i njenu dušu na moju. I prvi put sam shvatio da je ovo, što činimo, mnogo veće od ljubavi. Da plivamo kroz vječnost.

Bolje kuna na suncu, nego dvi u hladu.

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 13:57

hops je napisao/la:pa koja si ti zivotinja?
karakterno = magarac
vizualno = dabar

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 13:58

ja sam po karakteru cudnovati kljunas a po izgledu : zalva...
kako mislis svizac?
karakterno?

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 13:59

hops je napisao/la: a po izgledu : zalva...
yeah right!

LittleRedRidingHood

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 12 srp 2012 13:59

pa da,izgledom sam merkat :D
I motali smo u vodi moju dušu na njenu i njenu dušu na moju. I prvi put sam shvatio da je ovo, što činimo, mnogo veće od ljubavi. Da plivamo kroz vječnost.

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 14:02

sad vidite sliku?
i daj prestanite se hvaliti,
nitko ne lici na voe zivotinje od vas...

LittleRedRidingHood

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 12 srp 2012 14:02

bilo bi bolje da ne vidimo sliku :D

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 14:02

vidimo! oke.. evo ti si nas vidjela, pa reci ti koje smo životinje?

mango

Post Postao/la mango » 12 srp 2012 14:03

jedanput mi je prija rekla da san ko zlatni retriver, pa su mi to posli cura i jos neki potvrdili....to mi je najdrazi kompliment :)

LittleRedRidingHood

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 12 srp 2012 14:04

mene su i zecom nazivali,i to bas onim nesquik

mango

Post Postao/la mango » 12 srp 2012 14:06

hehe, a ja curu isto zoven zekon al ona je vise bugs bunny

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 14:07

red mi je u magli malo...
janno, ti si definitivno klokan.

slapa je hrcak.
red, naljepi sliku...

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 12 srp 2012 14:08

može i hrčak :D meni su te sve zubate životinje slične...

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 14:09

karakterno!!!! :D

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 12 srp 2012 14:09

ma karakterno sam lijena debela mačka :D bez greške...

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 14:10

hops je napisao/la:janno, ti si definitivno klokan.
hm.. klokan!
slika

da, to sam ja!

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 14:11

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 12 srp 2012 14:14

lol po testu sam hippopotamus, perfect match :D
"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud" ~Carl Sandburg

Hippopotamus personalities are easy to identify. Of impressive physical bulk, they invariably attempt to disguise their size and ponderous movements. Wallowing in loose-fitting clothes or large tent dresses, their uncomfortable dimensions are the result of a compulsive eating habit. This massive bulk triggers an overwhelming hunger, and a hippo's life is centered around food and its preparation.

Most hippos never really accept themselves for who they are. Traditionally viewed as jolly fat people, they have tried every diet on the market. The hippo's heart is a cauldron of powerfully conflicting feelings and the average hippo loves to wallow in this emotional stew. It's not that a hippo gets angry more often than others, it's just that its emotion tends to be magnified to an outrageous degree. In fact, the wild variety of hippo kills more people than any other predator in Africa, including the malevolent crocodile.

Hippos carry around a great deal of unrequited anger from hurtful experiences in their youth, and although they're generally peaceful they can be aggressive when provoked. Consequently, others avoid them, further adding to their sense of alienation.

Despite this occasionally destructive behavior, there is no bigger heart beating in the animal kingdom. Hippos are loving, warm, creatures who are concerned with the emotional well-being of everyone they know.

Food acts as a salve for hippos' loneliness and alienation, and with their intimate knowledge of it they are excellent chefs and food critics. Extraordinarily fond of children they often volunteer for baby-sitting duties, finding solace in the unjudgmental nature of youth. Hippos are the first to bake cookies for the local school.

For some reason the IRS hires hippo personalities in large numbers - probably because of their aggressive and intimidating demeanor when agitated. Like the elephant personality, a hippo has a wonderfully rich voice. The deep resonance produced by their bulk, together with their desire to hide from society, makes them perfect for the role of a phone receptionist, operator, or even a phone sex actor.

lia
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la lia » 12 srp 2012 14:20

Eagle

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus in me that wants to wallow in the mud" ~Carl Sandburg

Universally admired for their soaring spirits, the eagle has a striking presence that exudes a powerful sexual energy. As is typical of bird personalities, their high metabolisms make them edgy and unable to remain in one place for long. These fascinating creatures are natural explorers and traveling is their greatest love; nothing gets their juices flowing more than a flight to an exotic locale.

Sleek and well groomed, the eagle's looks are striking. However, they occasionally have minor aesthetic flaws - perhaps a bald spot or big nose - but they nevertheless exude a strong sexual energy that turns heads. They enjoy most outdoor activities and have a particular affinity for extreme sports like sky diving, rock climbing, or bungee jumping.

Eagles do not adjust well to the confines of office work. When they find themselves in this predicament they become unsettled and perform poorly, unless the work is creative and challenging.

Outdoor jobs are coveted, and eagles enjoy working in the hot sun as a construction worker, serving in a natural setting as a park ranger or piloting the friendly skies. The proverbial legal eagle, they also enjoy the creative freedom of litigation, police, and detective work.

However, eagles are truly at their best when performing for others. Like the wild eagle whose aerial displays attract a large audience, they are in their element when singing, acting, or telling stories. Their enthusiasm for life comes at a price. Eagles are always on, proving tiresome to their families and coworkers.

Like other birds, eagles tend to be flighty and emotionally jittery. Avoiding commitment, they prefer to keep moving, often for no other reason than the sheer joy of exploration. More than any other animal eagles love to travel (predictably preferring to fly), rarely alighting to integrate with the locals. They are consummate voyeurs and prefer to people-watch with their eagle eyes.
Gay dear? Who dear, me dear, no dear, ooooo dear...
There is always an option...:mjuza:slika

bašja

Post Postao/la bašja » 12 srp 2012 14:22

kaže test da sam vidra koja hoda (pliva?) s delfinom :)
How did a housepet, who ignores people, get into our lives? They basically domesticated themselves.

mango

Post Postao/la mango » 12 srp 2012 14:23

test kaze da san beaver :D :D :D :D

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 14:24

Eto... ja ispala Lasica...
Weasel personalities are closely related to badgers and skunks and are suave and disarmingly charming. With their quick minds and lithe physiques they might appear to be promising companions, but are notorious for the Machiavellian streak that underscores their personalities.

Their behavior is motivated by the fact that they are one of the world's smallest carnivores, and while lions and wolves may be able to afford a direct approach in acquiring resources the smaller personality of the weasel requires more devious tactics. Its survival strategy is based on the manipulation of others and it uses charm as its chief weapon.

Weasels lack the emotional and spiritual maturity found in the larger carnivores. They are masters of chaos and their above average intelligence allows them to think quite well on their feet. Weasels are attracted to unorthodox environments. Their quick minds are able to take advantage of rapidly changing situations and they'll always emerge with more than their fair share of the booty. They share the same ambitious streak as their cousin the beaver, but their distaste for hard work has them behaving more like their skunk relatives who also resort to chicanery.

Weasels will disguise their intelligence if they believe it to be in their best interest. Natural liars, their earnest persuasions make it difficult to discern their true motives. They have no internal moral struggle with their behavior, since they believe that the end justifies the means. Their talent for manipulation makes weasels natural politicians.

Weasels have an uncanny knack of sensing weakness in others and they'll often team up with more successful animal personalities, gaining their trust and then milking them for all they're worth. These relationships are completely one sided. Taking what they need, they soon scuttle off to prey on their next victim. As lawyers, they are the essence of what is wrong with the justice system. Interested only in filling their own pockets, they can be seen on late night TV touting their personal injury services.

Weasels love to be the center of attention and often toy with the idea of becoming professional entertainers. However, their love for the craft is secondary to their love for themselves, so they will probably never make it to the top as performers.

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 12 srp 2012 14:33

meni ispalo ovo
slika
, ali sam dosta lagala na tesu :D

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 12 srp 2012 14:34

je, je.. izvlači se sad!

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 12 srp 2012 14:35

hops je napisao/la:meni ispalo ovo
slika
isti ti :wow:

LittleRedRidingHood

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 12 srp 2012 14:46

hops je napisao/la:meni ispalo ovo
slika
hebote stvarno isti...samo mu jos carape fale! idem i ja rijesit test...

Odgovorite